Windows, Skylights & Sun Tunnels
The evolution of the window industry over the last century has allowed functionality and beauty to exist at all price points. Today’s windows are continuously becoming more energy efficient and low maintenance while offering ever-expanding accessory lines.
Whether you are replacing your turn of the century rope and weight double-hungs,
starting from scratch with a dream of a folding wall of glass,
or looking to add more natural light from above to your powder room or laundry,
we are here with the expertise and knowledge to bring your project to life.
Starting from the rough framing opening New Construction windows offer nearly limitless opportunity. A variety of functions along with complete customization allows you to create
just about any view you can dream up.
Without disturbing the interior or exterior of your home, replacement windows are the perfect way to update or retain the style and feel of your home while increasing energy efficiency at the same time.
Identify Your Project Needs
New Construction Units
Used in New Building & Remodeling
- Units built with installation nail fins.
- Installed in rough framing opening
- Requires new flashing & insulation
- Requires new interior and exterior trim.
Full Frame Insert Units
Used In Remodeling
- Units built WITHOUT nail fins Installed within existing sash pocket
- Requires new insulation
- Does NOT require interior or exterior trim
- Reduces original glass by about 4”.
Used in Remodeling
- Replaces old sash with new tilting energy efficient sash
- Installed in existing sash pocket
- Does NOT require new insulation or trim
- Existing opening MUST be square Original glass size retained.
Defining Your Style
Today's windows achieve a seamless link between beauty & function. With architectural detailing to match any style and technological advances in unit construction, glass & even built-in security systems, windows have become a defining part of any space.
Paint Grade vs. Stain Grade
Unfinished vs. Pre-Finished
Clear Coat vs. Tint
Paint vs. Maple vs. Oak vs. Cherry vs. Fir
Simulated Divided Lite
Interior Removable Grills
Screens & Blinds
Blinds Between The Glass
With a variety of styles & finishes your window hardware can become a focal point of your windows be blended in with an inconspicuous finish.
Decorative & art glass is available for the perfect accent to any space.
Let the sunshine in!
Skylights allow in 30% more light than a comparable sized vertical window.
Velux Solar Power "Fresh Air" Skylights
Smart Skylights for your Smart Home
- Inconspicuous solar panel powers the unit – no additional electrical needed
- Touch screen remote operation
- Integrated rain sensor automatically closes the unit at the first sign of a storm
- Factory installed blinds allow you to control exactly how much natural light you want at any given time
Factory Installed or Retro Fit Blinds & Shades will give the perfect balance of light to any space.
85 available patterns allow you to add a little extra punch to your decor
Blackout - Light Filtering - Shade - Venetian Blinds
These blinds & shades use their own independent built-in solar panel & power system.
Shades & blinds are available for all residential venting & fixed skylights.
Electric "Fresh Air" Skylights
Hardwired to your home's electrical system. Operated with a remote.
Manual "Fresh Air" Skylights
Independent of electronics.
Operated with a pole from the ground.
Independent of any mechanicals.
Construction & Installation
Skylights installed directly onto roof deck.
Used on roofs with a pitch of 3:12 pitch and greater.
"Curb" built on roof deck, skylight installed onto curb.
Used on roofs with pitch of 0:12 up to 20:12 pitch
Provide natural light to tucked away areas of your home.
Ridged highly reflective tunnels deliver any outside light directly to the space below.
Flexible tunnels are available to maneuver around obstructions in your attic.
Low profile glass gives a sleek unobtrusive appearance to any roof line.
Depending on application, sizes are available in 10" or 14" diameter
- Traditional Diffusers available in 3 distinct patterns
- Decorative Difussers disguised as ceiling light fixtures
- Light controlling chandeliers are elegant while dispersing
- Black-Out Shades available
- Daylight Controllers to Electric Light Kit Insert gives you
the best of both worlds
E-Series with Verilock
Your security system can now be built-in during manufacturing, making your windows as ‘smart’ as the rest of your home.
Weiland Lift & Slide Doors
The newest addition to the Andersen family allows you to re-define the divide between indoor & outdoor living.
Fibrex Exterior Trim
With matching or contrasting colors your prefinished low maintenance exterior trim is available in a variety of styles, and installs as easy of 1-2-3!