At Morse, we have refined a process to create the best possible communication and project for you. It involves:
- Showroom visit to discuss products and to meet your designer. Approx. 1-2 hours.
- In home measure and consultation to assess the needs, storage requirements, layout and style preferences. Approx. 1-2 hours
- Showroom or site presentation and review.
- Initial consultation and design with 2 revisions is at no charge. We then request a resign retainer which allows additional design time and provides basic drawings to our clients to take home to share with friends and family to review and visualize at your leisure and in your home.
- Closing Appointment – in which we review all final decisions. Where any questions should be asked and answered. This is when we sign off on layout, design and all selections.
- Order times can vary – cabinets can take 5-10 weeks.
- We will meet the contractor upon delivery to review layout and answer questions.
Come see us for more on how we can help you create your dream kitchen.