We at Morse Kitchen Cabinetry and Design, have a profound understanding that each home, each family, requires a space that is visually appealing and functional.
Why not make it the kitchen?
The kitchen is the nourishment of the whole home and family. Where the family gathers to dine, talk about their day, to do homework, enjoy a snack, and entertain family and friends. This is the space we feed not just our bodies, but we feed our souls with laughter and conversation.
Together we can make your space comfortable and inviting!
1. Conversation with contractor to outline project
2. Meet with client in our showroom to determine preferences for cabinet construction and style. Client also gets homework to select appliances and complete a survey.
3. Meet at client’s home to evaluate space, take measurements, determine storage etc and collect homework.
4. Meet with customer in showroom to review layout and cabinet line & make any necessary changes, delve into style details (cabinets, counter tops, hardware, flooring, tile, lighting fixtures, etc)
5. From here we are ready to sign off on design or make any additional changes
– if client is ready it is time to purchase product by signing a contract and placing a 50% deposit.
-or can purchase a Design Retainer for $750, this will allow you to take the drawings home and apply the $750 to the purchase of the cabinetry if purchasing within the year
Once cabinet order has been placed it will take anywhere from 1 week to 8+ weeks depending on the cabinet line for your product to arrive
6. Prior to cabinet delivery we will meet the contractor and electrician at the job site to mark walls for cabinetry and determine can & pendant placement as well as outlets and switches
7. Upon cabinet delivery we recommend that cabinetry is inspected for damage or defect so any replacement materials can be ordered
8. Scheduling for counter tops template is done at time of cabinet delivery schedule (after discussion with contractor)
9. Counter tops can be templated once the base cabinetry is installed and takes 1 to 2-1/2 weeks for fabrication before it can be installed
10. Tile back splash is installed once counter tops are complete
Your beautiful new kitchen is complete!